- 3.75" Gold Hard Enamel
- Limited Edition 25
- Rainbow glitter details
- Screenprinted details
- 3 Backing posts with rubber backings
- Back stamped with the Amanda Nelson Design Co logo
★DROP DOWN OPTIONS★
- A Grade: means that you are getting the best quality pin with little to no flaws. Some flaws are normal in all pins depending on the effects, size, and design. If the flaw can only be seen up close, under direct lighting, or at certain angles it will be considered an A Grade.
- B Grade: means you are getting a pin with one or more flaws for a discounted price. These flaws can include specs of dust, incorrect color placement, damaged metal, enamel under fill or over fill and more.
- C Grade: means you are getting a pin with more noticeable flaws for the highest discounted price. These flaws are more noticeable and can be seen without needing a close up of the pin. These flaws can include mistakes in the screen print, bigger scratches or dents, uneven epoxy and more.
- Avoid leaving pins on chemically treated surfaces or on wood which can stain or speed up the tarnishing process.
- Pins aren't meant to be worn 24/7, give it a break and show some love to other pins.
- At end of wear, wipe down pin with a soft cloth.
- Over time, your pin will come into contact with moisture and air which will cause it to eventually tarnish.
- If a pin has screenprinting, DO NOT use acetone to clean as it could remove the printed details.
- If taken care of properly, pins will last a long time
Some pin images are digital mock-ups, colors and effects may vary slightly in the final product as part of the process in making the enamel pin.
All pins are hand crafted and may have very minor inconsistencies.
Thank you so much for taking a look at this listing! And thank you for choosing to support small businesses.
If you have any questions - please feel free to message me!
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any content that may have inspired my art. This is not officially licensed merchandise by any third party. You may not re-sell, share or copy my designs.
© 2021 Amanda Nelson Design Co. All rights reserved.